Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I caught it again!

Horse Fever!
I seemed to be slowly recovering, when I had my children. But I started riding every Friday morning with the neighbors. And then I got a free VIP pass to a rodeo with one of my best friends. It was all just too much. It's back with a vengence. I can't stop thinking about horses. HELP!!!!

We are leasing a little mare to teach the kids to ride. We're going to meet her tomorrow night. She is a 14 yr old fjord named Fria. My friend is moving her horse next month and then we will bring her home. I'm hoping at least one of my kids gets horse fever too. I'm doing everything I can to expose them. hehe I need a riding partner.

I'm selling off everything I own to put my QH through training this winter. I hope by next year we are doing some penning and gaming. I hope the kids will be ready to move up to a POA also.

Well a lady is coming to buy some chickens tonight, I better get ready.

No comments: